Sunday, September 11, 2011

Un-hiatus and new prints

Well, I'm feeling much better and I have found my motivation: woven wraps! I have fallen in love with several woven baby wraps that I MUST have. So I am ready to go for it with the diapers in effort to save up some dough to buy a couple of those lovelies I keep ogling. Bring on the orders! 

Erm... However, my paypal buttons seem to continuously malfunction no matter how many times I fix them, so until I can figure out what the glitch is, please place orders by e-mailing me at MonkeyDoBaby@gmail.com. I'll send you an invoice as soon as I get your order. Thanks. Sorry for the hassle.

Oh, and I have to post the awesome new prints I've acquired lately! Here they are!
Pumpkins!
Suggested waterproof colors: Black (pictured), Green,

Patriotic Dots
Suggested waterproof colors: Navy,  Black, Maroon, Charcoal (pictured)


Planes and Trains
Suggested waterproof colors: Maroon (pictured), Squash, Navy

Neutral Paisley
Suggested waterproof colors: Green (pictured), Squash, Royal

Red Paisley
Suggested waterproof colors: Maroon (pictured), Green

Bandanna
Suggested waterproof colors: Black (pictured), Navy

1 comment: