Friday, February 3, 2012

New prints!

Lots of new prints!!! Some are brand new and some are returning! Check the Shops for suggested waterproof colors and the names of the prints if you want to order of these cute new ones!
















My little guy had been taking his diapers off during his naps and making quite a mess in his crib. I got tired of cleaning the crib so I came up with a design to prevent him from taking off his diaper. In the process of making them, it became apparent that just "had" to buy some new prints! I also have some fabric leftover from custom orders. Cute stuff, no? I'm loving all the bright colors!

By the way, if you are interested in buying some of these special stay-on-baby covers I've been making for my son, let me know! They velcro in the back and then the arched back folds down OVER the tabs. No way he can get out of that! They will cost a few dollars more, but if that means you don't have to wash sheets and clean up poo, it's totally worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment